Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip

I'm off in the morning to take my 12 year old daughter on her 13th birthday trip. Not quite ready for that big jump into teenage years next week...But this week we're celebrating with a Mother & Daughter trip to Portland and Seattle to see Fur Jeans and my brother. On our agenda is a stop at Churchmouse Yarns & Teas out on Bainbridge Island. They are one of the flagship stores getting in on Jared Flood's yarn. I plan on feasting on some new Shelter yarn while we're there. I have a plan in mind that I'm waiting until I see the colorways and feel the texture for myself. My daughter wants some bright yarns so she'll steer towards a different part of the store but I predict we'll both leave yarn happy! Will post about it when we get back, yarn in hand!

Have a sweet Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Enjoy some delicious food and the goodness of those at your table.


1 comment:

jen said...

hope you're having a great time!! what a fantastic trip for you both :)