Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas 2011

Yep, the title is right. I just stumbled upon a little delight by SouleMama that I plan on using NEXT YEAR for my gifts. Saw it a little too late for this year but it will be on the radar for next year. She sews little bread bags to use for giving homemade bread as a gift - or for using with any homemade bread that happens to be lying around your kitchen. Yeah, we'd never use it for that either since there is never any leftover! We're giving breads & fudge this year as gifts in little Christmas pottery bread pans - but little homemade bags with fresh bread might be a great follow up next year. I'll keep my eyes peeled and maybe buy some seasonal kitchen towels on the after Christmas huge sales and put them up for this project. I love to be inspired for next year when I'm still plotting for this year!

(I don't know why Soule Mama isn't in color but it is a link so click on her name in this post to take you to her post with photos and instructions for the bread bags)


No comments: