Friday, November 12, 2010

"I'll be knitting"

I was cuddling with my daughter this morning before she had to get up to get ready for school. I was going through our day's plan, and said, "Tonight we're going to be outnumbered. There will be 8 boys in the house for a sleepover." Without missing a beat she said optimistically, "It doesn't matter. I'll be knitting." Cracked me up!

As I've cooked vast amounts of food and cleaned floors and gotten ready to be overtaken by hungry basketball boys, I've been repeating to myself: "It doesn't matter. I'll be knitting!"


1 comment:

Claire said...

That's such a "Grace" thing to say! I love her...and miss her! :) Tell her hi from me, and that as soon as she turns 13, I want to be her friend on facebook. :) BTW, loving the new background on your blog!