Monday, September 27, 2010

Starbucks with my iPad

I'm sitting in my favorite local star bucks drinking a grande, soy, two pump pumpkin spice latte. Normal order this time of year. The HUGE addition is my new iPad which my husband surprised me with on our anniversary last week. I was stunned and thrilled and a little teary about the present. This ranks up there In the top gifts and surprises of my life. Yeah for celebrating 19 years of marriage!

I'm actually here on "business" and Need to listen to some teaching as prep for my bible study teaching in two weeks. But wanted to write here first to rejoice and play a little before work!


3 comments:

Claire said...

That sounds so good!! Yeah for SOY!! Can you not have milk? I was so happy when I found out that Starbucks offers soy, because I am lactose-intolerant. Yay for Starbucks (and McCafe in Austria too! They offer soy drinks)

Claire said...

Oh, and congrats on your iPad! That's so cool!!

jen said...

wow! great gift! miss you, my friend :)