Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miss Elizabeth Bennet?



During our Ravelry book discussion we digressed into the Which Austen Heroine Are You? quiz that many of us have taken. There are a couple floating around out there and it seems that those of us who end up as Elinor Dashwood in one often end up as Lizzy Bennet in the other. So I took it today (in the name of scientific research, of course!) and found it true! At first I barely read their little blurb as I quickly jumped to the conclusion, "yep, this thing makes us Elinor types into lizzys"...then I read. Here it is for your enjoyment as well:

You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.


Got to laugh at the Lone Beacon of Reason in a Sea of Ridiculousness. That sounds too much like my house these days! I'll quote this one. Suddenly my tendency towards prejudgement makes me love this quiz the best!

Feel free to try this quiz here and see if you're still the same heroine you think you are!

1 comment:

beccafredo said...

Ha! I laughed so hard at this....obviously they weren't aware that I"M the lone voice of reason as well as the shining supernova of POWER! Haha! =)