Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ballet Recital



My daughter danced in her recital this weekend. This was her ballet number, performed to some great songs from Pirates of the Caribbean. They had a very fun sword fighting section of the dance. They had some individual moves across center stage and finished up with some sweet group ballet synchronized moves.

She also danced with her hip hop group but the photos weren't great quality. Those girls never held a pose long enough for us to get a good shot!

She left the night exhausted but happy and proud of all the hard work put into classes to produce such a beautiful recital. Way to go dancers!


3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my goodness! Grace looks beautiful! I miss her! I wish I could still go to her recitals. I'm sure she did great!

Claire said...

Oh my goodness! Grace looks beautiful! I miss her! I wish I could still go to her recitals. I'm sure she did great!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.